How much easier would your job become if you could leverage an army of brand advocates to recommend your business?
Today's B2B marketers are capitalizing on the power of referral marketing by leveraging an army of brand advocates to recommend their businesses to their trusted contacts through social media, email, and personal referrals. With the increasing interconnectivity of today's online buyers, referral marketing has become a game-changer for marketers making it easier for them to reach their target audience. This shift towards referral marketing is being driven by various factors, including:
1. Referred customers are more proftable and loyal than other customers.
2. Word of mouth is free. Even if you offer an incentive, you pay nothing until the referred party purchases.
3. A properly setup referral marketing program is simple to launch, yet it can pay dividends for the life of your business.
4. SEO. Google rewards websites that are shared on social media.
5. Customer retention. A well-designed referral program can engage your best customers and increase their afinity for your brand.